CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

A new year...a new blog.....

I have been inspired by all of the great blogs (that I've been stalking), where teachers share their neat ideas. I have a personal blog and I also post to edublogs to keep the parents of the munchkins in my classroom updated....but neither of those sites is a place where I can share cool teacher-nerd information. So, I decided to create a blog just for that purpose. I hope you can get some ideas here. I love to share and since I am a visual learner, I'll be posting lots to photos, too!

The title of my blog came from a cute, witty parent that I have this year. In her emails, she usually addresses me as the Playdoh Princess. Probably because I made a remark about being able to buy all the Playdoh I wanted without judgement from the public.

Since tomorrow is my first day back at work after the Christmas holidays, I'd better get to bed. I have a ton of stuff to share! Up first (tomorrow) will be a classroom photo tour...I just love sneaking a peek into other teacher's classrooms....don't you? Check back tomorrow! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment