CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Classroom Tour 2010-2011




























I teach first grade in a great school in Tuscaloosa. These photos were from the beginning of the school year in August, 2010. (I have no idea why the date on the photos is wrong...and why I did not notice it before now...oh well!) I hope you enjoy the tour!

I have 18 students in this class, with seating for 3 more without having to rearrange the room. You may also notice that there is no teacher desk. I have no room! I have not had a teacher desk in 12+ years. I do have a small 3 drawer cabinet behind the yellow horseshoe table (where I teach reading). My teacher computer is also located behind this table on a small corner cart. The room is not large, but we utilize all of the space and we do have a private restroom (all of our classrooms grades K-2 have their own). The restroom is located behind the wooden door with the stars word list.

No comments:

Post a Comment