CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Seussical Week o' Fun





We had a great time this past week with all of our Seuss activities! I think our favorite was reading Horton Hears a Who and then making the Horton hats and Who pencils. Too cute and too fun! Next year, I am going to write their names on the leaves of the Who pencils and then have a parent volunteer stick them in the ground in a huge patch of clover that is right outside our school. We will read the book to the point where Horton is looking through the bazillion clover blooms for the Whos...then we will stop and go looking for our own Who pencils while wearing our Horton hats. (that will help break the story up a bit). This was the only new thing I added this year and I really enjoyed it. I did find some great activities that I want to incorporate next year. I like to change it up a bit each year because I do get tired of the same old same old each time. Hope you enjoy these photos. What kind of Seuss things did you do this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment