CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dollar Tree Finds 6/16/11


I finally got around to going to the Dollar Tree last week and got a few goodies!

I got a package of 544 "hole reinforcers" for some Zero the Hero projects.

6 square chip/dip trays for sorting math manipulatives.

A pack of "star of the week" and "happy birthday" certificates.

A class set of foam picture frames (good for arts and crafts or a quick gift for parents)

A package of 24 foam butterflies to decorate next spring

2 cute large canvas bags with a pocket on the front (my store only had yellow handled ones or I would have gotten a variety). I envision using the children's thumbprints to make little kid faces and writing their names underneath. I'll use these as a thank you for room mommies or as a gift for student interns. Can't pass up a canvas teacher bag for a dollar!

and for me....a package of 12 reusable drinking straws (I love these!) and 2 packs of Renuzit gel refills for the glade plug-in thingy....that's the secret of how my room always smells so fresh! I only use "clean linen" or "after the rain" and these cheapy ones from the dollar tree work just fine!

Have you found anything fun this summer at the Dollar Tree? Be sure to let me know 'cause I'm a girl who loves a bargain! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment